Saturday, October 24, 2015

Hello and welcome to my new blog, this post is just a test and introductory post to my blog that I want to do, In order to get a little feedback as to the look and feel of it, as well as to get myself a basic understanding of how it all works. Pretty much everything is still a work In progress, but the basic gist of it, is that I collect video games and I've been wanting to chronicle my journey as a collector and I thought a blog would be an ideal way of doing this, I tried facebook for this purpose before, but it's a little limiting in terms of the functionality that I would like.

Here are some random images of no real importance, so I can check out how the image and picture layout works.


This is some more insignificant text, meant for my own testing purposes, feel free to ignore it or read it, it doesn't really make too much of a difference :P


More insignificant text!


Thanks for checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment